Monday 11 May 2015

So it begins...


Ok! So here are my stats for this week! This week there is nothing to compare it with as this will be my starting point (at least on here), but I have managed to lose another 1 lb.

Scary fact! You have to burn 3500 calories to lose 1 lb of body fat. That little 1 lb doesn't seem so small when you factor that in. Also, I hope I'm starting to build some muscle mass too, but my strength training workout tomorrow will be the test that theory when I see if I can complete more than 3 good form incline pushups!




For the time being this will have to be a screen capture as I can't figure out how to either insert a table or to have some kind of link to a place where I can log my stats. 

If anyone knows, please let me know! 

I hope I manage to maintain a good level of progress (especially difficult as it's my birthday this week) but I don't yet feel any dark pull of temptation for cake, so I reckon I should be able to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment